I’ve contributed a chapter to an interesting new book about the future of business.
Edited by Rohit Talwar, The Future of Business looks at the social and economic forces, business trends, disruptive technologies, breakthrough developments in science and new ideas that will shape the commercial environment over the next two decades.
It contains chapters by 60 authors – established and emerging futurists from around the world – and is grouped into ten sections:
- Visions of the Future – What are the global transformations on the horizon?
- Tomorrow’s Global Order – What are the emerging political and economic transformations that could reshape the environment for society and business?
- Emerging Societal Landscape – Who are we becoming, how will we live?
- Social Technologies – How will tomorrow’s technologies permeate our everyday lives?
- Disruptive Developments – How might new technologies enable business innovation?
- Surviving and Thriving – How can business adapt to a rapidly changing reality? What are the critical success factors for business in a constantly evolving world?
- Industry Futures – How might old industries change and what new ones could emerge?
- Embracing the Future – What are the futures / foresight tools, methods and processes that we can use to explore, understand and create the future?
- Framing the Future – Why and how should organisations look at the future?
- Conclusions – Navigating uncertainty and a rapidly changing reality
To find out more please visit www.fastfuturepublishing.com